June 10, 2010

First Shop Fabulocity Post

Alright ladies, here's just the tip of the iceberg! I just wanted to get something posted while I was thinking about it. We're starting with 3 different tube/tank tops. Prices and sizes are below each item. Shipping is $4 on each item. If you order more than one item, we'll work a shipping discount out! Other than that, feel free to browse. I'm hoping I can have way more stuff up by beginning of next week!

Don't forget that my email for the shop is..... SHOPFABULOCITY@GMAIL.COM



Blue, Orange, White Striped Tube Top with Blue Tie under the boobs! :) Super cute, I just don't wear it.... I don't remember where it was from originally, possibly Wet Seal back in the day. However, I only wore it a few times.
Size: Medium
Price: $6



Black tanktop with white crochet-like detailing around the neckline and a white band at the bottom. Originally from Wet Seal, only worn a few times. I just don't wear it very much.
Size: Medium
Price: $6 + Shipping



Teal Tanktop - Originally from Target! I only wore it once. I just don't like the way it fits me.... not sure why! :)
Size: Medium
Price: $6 + Shipping

EMAIL ME AT SHOPFABULOCITY@GMAIL.COM TO HAVE ME SAVE IT FOR YOU! FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

Standard $4 shipping on all these items
Paypal is preferred method of payment.

If you would like an additional picture of me wearing it to judge size or just an additional picture in general, feel free to let me know in the email and I'll put it together for you!!!



ciao bellasssssssss <3

5 comments:

Christen said...

Yay for starting a shop! Excited about seeing what you put up.

Nina said...

Your message helped me through a very rough patch ... thank you so much!

A shop ... what a totally great step!

Unknown said...

this is interesting. i would love to see more :)

xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

PS: Maybe you wanna check out the new blog my friend and I made. It's everything NYC and more!
http://everythingnewyorkcity.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I hope you are doing well! You aren't going to quit blogging are you???

Paula said...

here is so many inspirations!

have a nice time!
Paula