October 8, 2009

Black is the new black...........


Outfit deets:
Black fabulous long-sleeve jerzee dress *a.k.a. awesome* - Ross (last night) $14
Tights - F21
Brown belt with butterfly - Aeropastle (a million yrs ago) $5
Ankle booties - same from before $22

Well hellooooooo lovelies! Here is my outfit for today. I'm not gonna lie, it's UBER comfortable! Also, I know you're asking...... did she dye her hair red?? Umm... no..... at least, I didn't think so. The only thing I can think of is that I was visited by a Leprachaun in my sleep and that's kinda how it happened. Or my Ginger *red headed* bf decided that I should be a ginger too....... We can't all be gingers. For real though, I have no idea why my hair looks crazy red in these pics. It is straightened *kind of* for once. Usually you all see the curls out in all of their glory.... Today... you see the semi straight hair... It's a privilege. Ya'll should really know that. :)

Ok next question for all of you lovelies out there......... I just bought a pair of gray harem pants that were on clearance at F21 for like $5. How could I not get them???? Issue: They are like a sweatpant material... they're high-waisted (which I actually love high-waisted things). So my question to all of you fashionistas out there........ How can I wear them?? I need a work appropriate look *if that's possible*. I think that I might be able to come up with a night/weekend look, but that has yet to be seen. So, let me hear your thoughts!!!


"............ and in the morning........ I'm MAKING WAFFLES!!!"

2 comments:

Julia said...

That belt is the tops! You're beautiful; what's your ethnicity? Love the blog, gorgeous!
xo
Julia

Fabulocity in Amish Country said...

Thanks Julia!! :) I'm actually Italian and Sicilian... I know that I probably don't look like it though. It's so funny that you asked what ethnicity I am, because it seems like that is always the question with everyone! But thanks for the fab words! Your blog is awesome... Your fashion is on point... and your beautiful! :)