October 20, 2009

Horray for me.......... I'm 23! :)

So lovelies, I apologize for the lack of posting this weekend! It's actually my bday today! I'm officially the pointless 23! :) So, I got the chance to hang out with some awesome friends this weekend in Philly! That was fab! Outfit pics to come....

Other than that.........
I am going to strive to make this 23rd year of my life even better than the last 22!
I will rely on God more.
I will tell people how much I love them as much as possible.
I will go after EVERYTHING that I want to achieve, no matter what may stand in my way.
I will be kinder to people.
I will try to show love in everything that I do.
I will cook more often.
I will try to be a role model.
I will sing more often, dance more often, laugh more often.
I will see the good in everything.
I will understand that things don't always work out the way you want them to, but they always work out the way they're ultimately supposed to.
I will be a better person.
I will be less judgmental and more forgiving.

Thank you to all of you who have been a part of my life at all in the past 22/23 years! I love and appreciate you all! You will never know the kind of influence you have had! <3 <3 <3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you have the BEST day... and enjoy 23- it is not as pointless as you think. LOL :)

xoxo
Amy
thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Kyla said...

Happy birthday!

Bailey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!