October 30, 2009

Crocheting for...............

So, I think we've decided what we are going to sell...........

And I think we've decided what we're going to put the money towards..........


Selling: For now..... Scarves!!! And Hats!!! I can make a mean scarf.... pics to follow! I've decided to sell them for just $9. You can pick any color/mix of colors. I made one by mixing white and royal blue, and it looks pretty sweet! I'll show you that pic (hopefully tomorrow). I've also started a gray and navy one. That looks even sweeter, and *I think* can be a uni-gender scarf! It might take me a few days to finish it up though.

What It's For: I'm pretty sure we've decided to use the money to send Care Packages to troops overseas. We want to send goodies and letters to people that may otherwise never get something in the mail while they're serving our country. I know that there are many people that don't support the war.... However, it's SOOOOOOOO IMPORTANT to SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!! They're putting themselves on the line for US every day for however long that they have to be away from their friends and families.

So, we do this for them. For all of the men and women across the world that willingly put themselves in harm's way so that we can be FREE............

To those of you that are serving or have ever served or are even considering serving..... THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohmygod! What a wonderful thing to put the money towards? This is so awesome of you guys!! I will totally buy a scarf from you, so let me know when you are all ready to go and I will place an order. :)

xoxo
Amy

thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com