January 23, 2010

Sickness suckssssss

Sooooo here you see some straight hair.... To be honest, since I've gotten it cut short I have only actually straightened it (right out of the shower) once! Last night was the second time I've ever done it..... It's OK, but I feel like I'm more of a fan of my curly hair.... but here you have it. :)






Outfit Deets:
Jacket - F21 $17
Shirt - F21 $7ish maybe?
Jeans - F21 $12.50
Earrings - Charlotte Russe $3.50
Shoes - DSW $40

Sorry for the lack of loveliness..... I've been stricken with the bug that everyone's getting. Gayyyyy... welp, I hope everyone's having a fabulous weekend so far! :)


Ciao Bellassss

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

I like it both ways, but can relate to how you feel. I have curly hair although I'm the opposite. I like my hair better straight, while everyone else tends to like it curly.