December 30, 2009

I like to SPARKLE!




Outfit Deets:
Sweater dress with belt - Christmas gift (I think it was actually from Boscov's)
Tights - F21 $3ish
Shoes - DSW $40 **FAVORITE** :)

Sooooo..... how is everyone doing today?? I was rockin' this outfit on Sunday. I glittered. I sparkled. I shimmered. I loved. :) When I first pulled this sweater out of the box on Christmas Eve, I wasn't exactly sure if I would like it.... but I was wrong. I do like it! I like it alot! I feel sparkley in it. I like feeling sparkley! haha..... Those shoes are always a keeper too. I am so glad that I invested in them! Anywhoozle, I went to Maggiano's last night with my ladies (after DSW of course, in which I purchased another pair of fabulous shoes that I can't wait to show you!!)! Have any of you had the pleasure of going to a Maggiano's?? IT. IS. DELISH! Try it! You can get family style meals at a decent price and go home with leftovers!


Ciao Bellas!!!

7 comments:

Morgan said...

I love the sparkly sweater dress! And it makes you look TINY. love the outfit!

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

This is amazing! I would totally rock this tomorrow night if it was mine! I'm so happy to have found your blog!

Kyla said...

Holy hot mama! Love it!

Christina said...

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL.

o said...

loving ur sparkly sweater:D what a fun look! lovin ur shoes, too:) maggiano's sounds like a great place to eat:D i don't think we have one in my area. too bad! lol

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

JMay said...

That outfit is fabulous and looks great on you :-)

Happy New Year!

Katness said...

Love that sparkly sweater dress, I wish I could wear something like that to work (sweater dresses), but thanks to the dress code, no can do. Have a wonderful new year!