December 3, 2009

I'm down with the brown.....




Outfit deets:
Brown dress: Target $11ish (2 years ago)
Pendant: Charlotte Russe *gift*
Tan patterned tights (because my legs really aren't THAT white!): F21
Yellow green flower shoes: Charlotte Russe $12.50

I apologize that this look just doesn't scream out AWESOME! I was trying to figure out what I could do with this dress to make it more fabulous....... Any ideas lovely fashionistas??? It's a pretty basic brown dress. I need some pizzazz!! Soooooo help anyone???

P.s. I was "dragged" out to see Ninja Assassins last night................... note to self, when dismemberment happens, blood pours out in fountain-like ways and is sometimes pink.


Ciao bellas!

3 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love those adorable shoes! And that movie...EEK!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Umm...thanks for the info (and visual) on dismemberment...hehe. ;) Love that pop of yellow in your outfit!

Thanks for joining my giveaway, Christina! I hope you get those skydiving tix! :)

Nina said...

You rock BROWN soooo well! I don't have this color down pat. I'm going to channel YOU next time I'm doing a brown-ish outfit. You look sooo good!

Nina

http://ninaballerinaclosetobsession.blogspot.com/

PS Thanks for following AND I absolutely love your blogsite title. It encapsulates perfectly how I feel when I'm out in Manila!