November 4, 2009

Mariah Carey? I think not..................




Outfit deets: Multi-color tiered dress - Ross $22
Black oversized Express sweater - Gabriel Brothers ? cheap...
Black tights - F21 $3.50
Black heels - Ross $20

This was yesterday's fabulous outfit. I wore it to work. I got compliments which always makes a lady feel nice! However, my boss said to me (when he saw my shoes)..... "You're not Mariah Carey!"............. I said, you're right about that.... First off, I don't have the boobs. Also, I'm not married to Nick Cannon, nor do I have a beef with Eminem. I wasn't in a horrible flop that was called "Glitter", and I won't be tripping onto the stage on Jay Leno. I didn't have hits like "Always Be My Baby" and "One Sweet Day". Oh, and I definitely don't have an amazing voice that can hit like a thousand different octaves. So, No boss, I'm not Mariah Carey.... But, I am Christina Prooooooo..... and I'll wear these shoes with pride because they're fab!

Ciao bellas!

"She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there, Fabulocity! This post made me laugh! And just to add to the list- you don't have a perfume campaign with your face so air brushed you're not even recognizable! I got to see a close-up of those shoes!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHA you are hilarious!! I love this post!!

Your dress is fabulous- love the black and white colorblock.

xoxo
Amy

thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com