November 19, 2009

Tuesday Shoe-day...... Even though It's not Tuesday..... or is it??





We here at my shoe closet would like to welcome the newest addition to our lovely shoe family!!! Say hello to these DSW beauts!! These were only $41ish with tax. It was a splurge online purchase, but I'm soooo glad that I bought them. I keep seeing all of these cage heels everywhere.... and then I found these and said to myself, "Self, you must add these to your family!". So I did! :)

What would YOU wear them with??

P.S. I have figured out that it is very difficult to take pictures of your shoes... while they're on you.......................... I did it though..... regardless of how weird the pics look.


Ciao bellas <3

2 comments:

Rebekah @ Shell Blog said...

gorgeous! i'd pair them with skinny, pleated pants, a silky tank, and a drape-y sequined jacket.

Kyla said...

Hot stuff!